ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY
PRIZE – Experience Of A Lifetime Fly In A Spitfire
To fly in a Spitfire is the ultimate bucket list experience, so why compromise?
Operating two Two-Seat Spitfires and both have been converted to the Vickers Supermarine dual control, two-seat design. This gives you the full Spitfire experience with excellent visibility over the famous elliptical wing throughout your Spitfire Flight.
Proud to have some of the most experienced pilots on these Marques flying for them. Many of which have long and successful careers with the RAF including the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and the Red Arrows.
The airfields from which they operate are carefully selected based on the iconic landmarks you can overfly, the local flight height restrictions and the impact of commercial air traffic. Headcorn, North Weald and Sywell Aerodrome benefit from no commercial traffic therefore no lengthy wait for a departure slot. The lenient local flight height restrictions mean your flight has the option of being fully aerobatic.
The facilities at Headcorn Aerodrome, North Weald Airfield and Sywell Aerodrome are perfect for friends and family. There are ample viewing areas overlooking the operations area and runway meaning your guests can be truly involved in the Spitfire Flight experience.
The experience includes:
- 20-minute airborne (30 minute experience) passenger flight in a Two-Seat WWII Spitfire
- Fly In A Spitfire – the legendary Mk IX Spitfire NH341 warbird of Grizzly Bear Squadron
- NH341 Code DB-E Flew with the the famous pilots of RCAF 411 Squadron and had two kills over Normandy in June 1944
- Includes essential safety briefing and equipment throughout
- Includes a limited edition gift pack- Spitfire Pilot’s Notes, Event Info and Vintage Folder
- Plan your flight with your pilot – headset communication in flight
- Fly from Sywell, Northamptonshire, North Weald, Essex and fly over The White Cliffs of Dover from Headcorn, Kent
- Optional high definition multi-camera and intercom audio cockpit video footage
- Family welcome – excellent viewing of the runway and aircraft
- FREE Car Park, Cafes, Bars, Museum
- FREE Squadron Print signed by your pilot after your flight
To view this in action check out the following video below:
*Please note for imagery purposes some of the images are not the exact model you will be flying in.
Only 899 Tickets Available at £4.99 for amazing odds!
Draws Carried out LIVE on Facebook.